Celik sikit



Siapa yang patut kita tuding jari,

Si mata sepet muka berseri,
Atau yang berkerudung tradisi?

Mungkinlah kita bukan dalam situasi,
Macam boleh saja kita mencaci,
Hukum halal haram dah dibanci,
Seolah kita dah perinci.

Istighfar beribu kali tapi,
"apalah budak ni",
Cuba tengok diri,
Cuma obses kendiri?

Apa yang kita boleh manipulasi?
Situasi, atau diri?
Pemboleh ubah bergerak balas hasilnya nanti,
InshaAllah aman semula bak bernabi. "..dan kamu telah berada di jurang neraka, lalu Allah menyelamatkan kamu daripadanya.." (3:103)

Obviously that this post is about that Kpop thingy that had gone viral recently (I know the picture is not making any sense but it will make sense somehow). I have seen many comments on the social networks regarding this matter. Some comments are pretty harsh and some are pretty decent. So, I think that I shall have a say on this. I may be wrong or 50% wrong, you may take it or leave it.

At first I went “Astaghfirullahal adzim. Look at these kids. Shame on them.” I won’t lie. But, astaghfirullah to me for saying that. Taking a look at myself right now, if it wasn’t because of Allah I would possibly be there, done that or even worse nauzubillah. Am I full of myself? Yes, they are muslims and it was not nice of them to do that kinda stuff, I get it. You get emotional over things, I know. And I am not in their favour either.

But just stop condemning them. We are so harsh towards them as if they are certainly going to hell and we are to heaven. Yes, they are not my family, or relatives and I don’t even know of their existence, why should I even care. But I have to, you have to also. Make du’a for them, and for us, for everyone. That is the least we can do. Saying astaghfirullah-followed-by-an-insult alone isn’t enough. 
Cater ourselves.
“Be the change that you want to see."
This phenomenon is a tazkirah for us, as well.
Have we done enough for the ummah?
Being sensitive is a good step but,
Instead of being reactive, why don’t we start being proactive.