Sakit

I know that I will leave a hole in my pocket just by going to the NHS (/clinic). And I did. It cost me such a big amount of money just for the medicines. But after a while, I sat back and looked through the prescriptions, and I was thinking what would I learn from this?

Cliche sangat but yeah.

I got ill because of allergic reactions. I am allergic to certain things and fully aware of it but I don’t take heed. For me, allergic reactions should not be that severe. But, it got me wrong. I am paying big time for my carelessness, and for not following the rule of my body.

Well, let us put it this way, don’t you think that you should be allergic to sins? Everbody is, I dare to put my money on it. Your heart is in pain because of the allergic reactions to the sins. You may think it doesn’t have any effect on you but it is actually affecting you more than you think. You are denying the fact that you are actually not healthy. Allah has prescribed you with a whole bunch of medicines for your heart in the Quran. Take that prudential steps towards healing your heart. The choice is in your hands. He will forgive you, He will not cost you anything yet. Don’t wait for it too long or else your heart may die. And are we willing to pay for the place where dead hearts lie? 

“Allah has set a seal upon their hearts, and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.” [2:7]