Studying in Birmingham (intro)


Assalamualaikum wbt and peace yalls!

It is Spring and no it doesn't all mean flowers and sunny day, it means to be indoor whole day long (everyday) and to literally face the books (lecture notes) and study. So this is what I am currently up to, in case you are wondering :p but yeah I kinda need to have my escape for a little while and I choose to write today. This may not be the most brilliant decision that I have made but I surely hope it is beneficial. 


So, to relate the title to the post -- this is my final year in University of Birmingham. I am excited and sad at the same time. Excited to finally inshaAllah graduate and sad to leave the all so lovely-shiny-tremendous-gorgeous Birmingham. I love Birmingham so much, despite the group projects, lectures, (home)sickness, weight gain  and all the bad things in between. Being in love ain't everything lovely, tell ya that. And my student card discount only valid till 1st July, how sad is that?

Anyhow, I love Birmingham for who it has been blessed with and for what it has in store; experience wise I guess.  Am wordless actually to describe how Birmingham has stolen a special place in my heart. So, I may come with a series of "Studying in Birmingham" so that I may share/write even the tiniest details. And I hope this may help new students who are applying for Birmingham as well. So, do make duas for me and may God reward you with the best of all rewards.

Click here for part1
Click here for part2
Click here for part3