It will go away

Assalamualaikum and peace yalls!


"Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do. Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do." [16:96-97]

I went through Surah an-Nahl today and found these verses that I can't help but stick a sticky flag to it and of course ponder upon. I don't know why but I think these verses answer my concerns and problems I may say. I was left speechless because of how Allah manages my affairs. He just did it in the best possible way.

Have you ever loved something/someone that you want to hold so tight and never wanting for them to go? Have you? Well, I had. I have an attachment problem that it is so hard for me to let go of something. I still keep my Primark paper bags if that is not attachment problem to you lol. One more thing about me is I really hate rejections. I hate turn downs. If I offered you food, just take it or I will be so anxious about myself thinking my food is not tasty enough. Yes, I have those problems. Stepping out of my comfort zone which is so narrow is really hard. And finding another comfort zone is no soft money, which costs me tears and not wanting to get out of the house. But, in order for me to grow, I kinda had to. I had to step out of my old shoes and wear a new one that will pretty much cause my feet to blister and all but I need to have faith that at the end of the day, that brand new shoes will be as comfortable as my old ones once I get used to it.

I think that is what Allah has been wanting to tell me and finally I get His message. That needs a lot of trying in new shoes, phewhh~ Everything, everything that I own will vanish. In fact, I do not own anything, not even myself. Everything that is with me today will constantly go away and will be replaced with something new and hopefully better. And to have something taken away from you is not as easy as ABC, let alone to accept new things. But if you have patience and always motivate yourself that nothing is yours, then you know the consequence already not gonna tell ya.

The story of Umm Suleym suddenly popped in my head. Do you know her?
Rumaisa'? Does that ring any bell? Anyhow, she was one of the greatest sahabiah and was married to Abu Talha (one of the greatest marriage story) and had a son named Abu Umair. Abu Talha was constantly out of the town for expeditions and stuff. So, their son was constantly ill as well. And came one day, their son was dead and Rumaisa' told her family not to tell her husband about their son's death. When Abu Talha returned home, he noticed that their son was really quiet but Rumaisa' did not tell him anything and brought him dinner instead. Rumaisa' put on her best garment that night and asked Abu Talha, "What if someone lends another person something? Could he refrain from paying it?" Abu Talha quickly answered no. Rumaisa' continued, "And Allah had lend us our son and He had taken him back." Abu Talha was mad that Rumaisa' had not told him earlier but Rumaisa' calmly replied with innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rojiun (From Allah we come to Allah we belong). Abu Talha went to meet Rasulullah and complained to Rasullullah on how devastated he felt. Rasulullah made a dua that may Allah bless their night. And with the will of Allah, Rumaisa got pregnant. When she gave birth, she sent her child to Rasulullah and he chewed a date and rubbed the child's mouth. This was where the tahnik came from. Rasulullah named the child "Abdullah." Rumaisa' was blessed with another 10 boys and all of them are hafidz (memorize the Quran).

Just look at how patient Rumaisa' was? And her patience were paid off a lot better. Allah is always firm with His promises, don't He? In the next verse, Allah kinda want us to not worry and just do what we are supposed to do which are to do righteousness while being believers. This is surely a hard thing to do because we still need to be grateful and be patient even if we are facing trials. Allah will never stop testing you at your weakest link because He wants you to be a stronger muslim each and everyday. So, let us think positive about everything befalling us. Doesn't that mean He loves us? And that is what important.

Have faith, beautiful souls. You have Allah and Allah loves you. So, don't despair, He will provide you good life, it is just the matter of time. May Allah bless you :)