Nadir

Assalamualaikum and peace yalls.






Ever heard of "gas nadir(inert gases)"? As what your chemistry teacher might tell you, inert gases does not go through chemical combination as they are very stable and it is not possible from them to donate or receive any more ions. They have relatively low melting and boiling point and the not so good thing in between. I hated inert gases when I studied chemistry 5 years ago. What are their purposes? To make me memorise somemore? My capacity was to only memorise Sejarah(History) back then and lil bit of my friend's birthdays.

Well I always random check the dictionary for a new word and I had found nadir. Well it not as similar as the inert gases but it is defined to be "the lowest point; point of greatest adversity or despair." I somewhat feel like I am in this state right now but don't get me wrong, I am so happy with my life. It is just I eat less and sit more, I don't sleep people I just don't. Naaah kidding, I do sleep a lot as well. Well I do not realised how nadiral my life was until I lose weight like a lot in a week. You just don't simply lose 3kg in 5days. My body refuse to go through any chemical reaction with the food hence bye bye energy. My energy low is really low that I need a lot of sleep. I can sleep up to 10 hours. With that being said, I am still happy with my life. I laugh a lot and alhamdulillah I am as stable as the inert gases. Well, maybe that is somewhat a sign that I am slowly turning to inert gases?

"Exalted is He who took His servant by night from Masjidil Haram to Masjidil Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed He is all Hearing, all Seeing." [17:1]

I think I had recited this verse like in the nick of time every single year. I remembered my first year reciting this verse, it was after my first paper for my first year. I went clueless after I sat for the exam. I felt miserable and I don't know what to do but I still need to sit for 3/4 more papers (I can't remember) but the sad me decided to take part and came out with this;


I wish for an effulgence instead, 
But in this misery, 
I hope I forgot,
How to emote,
And how to crumble into pieces,
A day of sorrow,
Is a year of greatness,
Allah is preparing me for the massive,
Glory to you O Allah,
Who had ascended Muhammad,
to the Heaven,
Give me strength ,
For I am weak,
Without You.

Looking back, it is surely a healer right there. Allah is preparing me for the massive. For something that I might could not handle yesterday, or today.

Just look at the sirah of Muhammad s.a.w before he was ascended to the Heaven, before the Isra'(night journey from Mekah to Masjidil Aqsa) wal Mikraj (journey from Masjidil Aqsa to Sidaratul Muntaha). Allah had not tested Muhammad and his ummah for nothing but to prepare them for the ultimate gift, the prayers which were cut down from 50 to 5 times. Allah tested them to strengthen their faith so that the prayer which is the pillar of Islam can be done under any circumstances. Say, during war or expeditions.


Have we ever view solah as a gift? Yeah, the typical we couldn't do it if it was 50 times thanks to Musa but it is more than that. Have we ever felt more connected to Allah than in our solah? Well, the Safiey Ilias story went viral these couple of weeks, you can google it and he said the reason for his-turning-back-to-the-fitrah is because of his solah. It might sound a bit cliche but that is the truth. To be connected to Allah is way beyond any gifts this world could offer. You will find tranquility and happiness. So, don't worry your weakness never surpass the power of your Lord the All Mighty.

"Those who have believed and whose hearts are at peace by the remembrance of Allah. Indeed, with the remembrance of Allah do heart find peace." [13:28]