Survived day 1 (Gratitude log: Day 7)

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah, as what my previous post had already tell you ------ today marked my first day of placement. This time around, the journey is quite far comparing to the previous one, so yeah I have to get up and leave early. Alhamdulillah, it is not a major problem for me because I love getting up early in the morning and it is so nice to have something to force you to not sleep in the morning, so grateful for that actually. But yeah, today I decided to wear my heels and gosh did I hurt my feet so bad -- not gonna wear it again for the time being. So, alhamdulillah for experiencing the agony on the first day, when it is not that busy and I didn't move around too much. And my schedule is jam packed with no rest at all except for the coffee and lunch breaks and the school ended at 4 pm. Which is so much to complain but looking at the bright side of it, it is better to stay in class rather than staying in the office. Well, speaking from my experience, I didn't do quite well when I have free time, I mean I will get so stressed out when I have so much free time in school.

To be honest, I am quite terrified with the students but alhamdulillah my first two lessons in the school prove me wrong. I felt so appreciated and loved. I don't know maybe because I wasn't expecting anything at all. I felt quite OK at the school, I didn't feel burdened at all which is a good thing. Oh and one more thing, there is a prayer room in the school whereas my last placement hasn't got any.

Anyway, there are so many things worth complaining but it is actually up to you to see the glass half empty or half full. I am so blessed to always have positive people around me.

Hope you have a good day as well :)