Gratitude log: Day 17, 18 and 19

Assalamualaikum.

So here goes~~~

I'm grateful for

1) Not missing my school
2) Survived week 2
3) Being told that I am special
4) Having able to keep my sense throughout the week

Alhamdulillah for all the blessings that have been sent down from the Heaven.

It is so chic and rugged isn't it to start your day with happiness and thinking there is nothing you can worry just because all of your affairs are in the hand of Allah -- the best hand after all. So mehhh, nothing to worry maa just enjoy your life! Errr, really you just can sit back and relax? Well, for me it is true enough --  to always move with the flow and worry not about what Allah has in store specially for you. I don't literally mean you just have to sit back and relax, do nothing, only sleep throughout your whole life -- a big NO. Your job is to do your job without even the slightest doubt that you're gonna die doing it (but when your ajal came then only you'd die). There is a reason why Allah put you in the situation you hated the most. The key point is, to not hate whatever Allah throws at you but to embrace and work through it.

Have a nice day :)